The Biltmore Christmas
From USD $524.00
- Duration: 3 Days (approx.)
- Location: South Daytona, Florida
- Product code: PXM7BE
This year, our Floral staff has gathered inspiration from stories about George and Edith Vanderbilt welcoming friends and family to interpret this year’s theme of “A Vanderbilt Christmas.”Classically elegant decorations in platinum, gold, silver, and jewel tones adorn Biltmore House and its 8,000 acre estate.
- There are 55 decorated Christmas trees inside Biltmore House for the 2017 celebration.
- The smallest tree can be found on a table top in the Raphael Room.
- The largest tree inside Biltmore House is, of course, the Vanderbilt traditional fresh 35-foot-tall Fraser fir in the Banguet Hall. It takes around 50 Biltmore staff members to carry in, raise, and secure the towering tree into place.
- A lit 55-foot-tall Norway spruce encircled by 20 other illuminated evergreens decorates the Front Lawn of Biltmore House for Candlelight
- A total of 35 additional decorated Christmas trees are at other estate locations, including Antler Hill Village & Winery, The Inn on Biltmore Estate, Village Hotel on Biltmore Estate, and our restaurants.