Busch Gardens Christmas Town & the Barn
- Duration: 2 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: ORMOND BEACH, Florida
- Product code: PTJ9SG
Stefan's 'join the Fun" Motor Coach Package Includes: $365pp based on a Double occupancy and $449 SOLO (1 person)
Day 1- Friday December 2, 2022
1. Departure from Ormond Beach & Viera with Overnight Car Parking (Pick up only New Smyrna Beach) Travel on our 56 passenger Motor Coach with Restroom & WIFI.
2. Includes, admission to Busch Gardens Park- Arrive at Busch Gardens Tampa by Noon- stay until Later Evening Approximately Departing 9:00pm - Long day to explore, shop, Shows, Rides(train) and of course Christmas Lights at Christmas Town
2. Includes: All Day Dining package, Eat all day & Night long ( Entrée, side Item or dessert, Fountain Drink or Bottle wate
3.Depart Busch Gardens and arrive at Holiday Inn Express (4500 Lakeland Park Dr. Lakeland, FL) 1 night
Day 2- December 3, 2022
1. Breakfast Included at Hotel
2. Depart Hotel 10:00am to the Barn for Shopping & Lunch Included at the Back Porch
3. Arrive at BOK Tower Christmas Gardens & Home Tour Included
4. Arrive Back Home after 5:00pm
5. Gratuity to your host Stefan & Driver Included
* Scooters, wheel chairs are available First come, First serve or reserve in advance.
ENJOY SEASONAL FAVORITES AT CHRISTMAS TOWN'S FAMILY-FRIENDLY SHOWS
Busch Gardens beams with twinkling lights and yuletide shows during Christmas Town! Enjoy two all-new shows including the Holiday in the Sky Fireworks Show and Storytime with Mrs. Claus. Plus, be captivated by world-class ice skaters, melodious tunes, and even your favorite Sesame Street® characters.*NEW! Holiday in the Sky Fireworks Show -Presented by Bad Boy Mowers
Enjoy classic holiday tunes and watch festive bursts of Christmas colors as they cover the sky in a dazzling fireworks and laser light display. Fireworks are offered on the Festival Field every Saturday and select nights of the event.
8Three Kings Journey -Located in Stanleyville Theater, the Three Kings Journey Show unites magical voices in perfect harmony, unfolding the famed journey to the humble town of Bethlehem.
*Christmas on Ice -Busch Gardens’ longest running holiday show returns to the Moroccan Palace Theater. This inspiring skating production transforms the stage with incredible feats of skating athleticism for a truly unmissable show set to holiday classic songs.
*The Barn-Since we opened in 1969, The Barn has operated seasonally. We open for the season on the first Saturday in October and we close on the last Saturday in May. The other shops at our location—The Stable Gifts & Crafts, The Back Porch Tearoom, and The Back Yard Garden Shop
* Bok Tower Home for the Holidays -The gem of Bok Tower Gardens holiday festivities, the 20-room, 1932 Mediterranean-style Pinewood Estate is a step back in time to the grandeur and glamour of a bygone era. Learn more about this fascinating period in American history through the eyes of C. Austin Buck and his family, one of America’s true steel dynasties. The estate’s decorations change each Christmas, and no two years are ever the same. For the 2018-19 edition, journey Home for the Holidays to postwar 1940s as the Buck family opens the doors of their winter retreat to celebrate with their friends and family from the Mountain Lake and Lake Wales community. Sisters Lucy Buck Fox and Dorothy Buck O’Brien are overseeing the decorating and every room of their cherished home features magnificent Christmas decorations, sumptuous garlands, ribbons, trees and holiday finery capturing the grandeur of the season.