Ice Gaylord Palms
- Duration: 10 Hours (approx.)
- Location: ORMOND BEACH, Florida
- Product code: PCEKQ9
featuring Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas!
- The Making of ICE! at Gaylord Hotels Experience the beloved ICE! attractions at Gaylord Hotels this holiday season. Carving more than 10 million pounds of ice, it will take a team of 40 artisans from Harbin, China approximately six weeks to create each 19,000-square-foot frozen attraction. These expert artisans follow a 300-page design book filled with sketches and blueprints to create each individual piece. Each Gaylord Hotel property will feature a classic Christmas story or movie, making this is a holiday spectacle not to be missed.
Cirque: Spirit of Christmas Show -This Cirque-styled Christmas show features dazzling acrobatics, feats of flexibility, and high-flying stunts. This Broadway-style spectacle centers around Noel, a child dismayed and distressed by the hustle and bustle of the holidays. Trying to recapture her lost love of the season, she is visited by spirits who bring back the true meaning of the season in energetic, dreamlike chapters.
About Gaylord Palms-Gaylord Palms is built around a 4.6-acre glass-covered atrium, divided into four areas, each with their own activities and Christmas Decor
- St. Augustine has an old-world colonial Spanish theme based on North America's oldest existing permanent settlement. Among its features are a wedding gazebo, a replica of the Castillo de San Marcos (North America's oldest fort), an alligator and a display with treasures from the Spanish galleon Our Lady of Atocha, sunk off the Florida coast in 1622.
- Key West is inspired by Mallory Square, the central area of the major Florida Keys port city. It has a 65-foot-long sailboat, which is designed around a seafood restaurant called Moor.
- The Everglades is themed on the river of grass. In addition to Gaylord Hotels' signature restaurant, Old Hickory Steakhouse, The Everglades has a spa.
- Emerald Bay Several shops and boutiques can be found on the ground floor
December 28, 2022, Day Trip Tour Includes:
- Depart Ormond Noon
- Depart New Smyrna 12:30PM
- Depart Cocoa 1:15PM
- Publix Box Lunch Included to eat on way to Gaylord Palms
- 2:00PM Arrive at Gaylord Palms Ice Tour, Admission and Parka
- Explore The Gaylord Palms on own
- 6:30PM Reserved Seating Cirque "Spirit of Christmas Show''
- 7:00PM Christmas Atrium Light Show
- 7:10PM Depart Hotel back Home