Ybor City , Columbia Restaurant & Flamenco Show
From USD $139.00
- Duration: 10 Hours (approx.)
- Location: ORMOND BEACH, Florida
- Product code: PLME0F
Back by Popular Demand....
Depart am from Ormond Beach, New Smyrna & Cocoa
- Arrive 10:30am Ybor City Walking Tour with Tampa Bay Tours -lite walk on a 2 Hour Hosted Narrated walking Tour (Must be able to walk up to (6) blocks-Yes, walkers are allowed). In the fall of 1885 Vincente Martinez-Ybor purchased 40 acres of swampland and the saga of Ybor City began. Eventually, more than 230 factories were located here, employing 12,000 tabaqueros (cigar makers) and producing over half a billion cigars a year. The rich history of Ybor encompasses manufacturing, immigration, organized crime and revolution. Teddy Roosevelt marched his Rough Riders here and walked the streets of this industry town with José Martí, the leader of Cuban independence. Now one of only three National Historic Landmark Districts in Florida, Ybor City’s unique history will come alive as you walk the area with award winning guides.
- Arrive 12:30pm Columbia Restaurant -The Original "1905" Ybor City -Named "One of Florida's Top Restaurants" since 1967, Columbia Restaurant has a total of 52,000 square feet with seating for up to 1,700 customers and encompasses an entire city block. Included Buffet (2 Entree options, Beans, Rice, "1905 Salad, Dessert, Non- Alcoholic Beverage, Gratuity to server
- During Lunch Private Flamenco Dance 30 Minute set, just for "Join the Fun" Group
- Depart Columbia to Tampa Bay History Museum- Beginning with a look at Florida’s first peoples, who inhabited the peninsula some 10,000 years ago, and the arrival of European explorers in the 1500s, to Tampa Bay’s modern role as a port city, the industrial capital of west central Florida and a draw for tourists and visitors the world over, the History Center tells the story of Tampa Bay’s and Florida’s history, heritage and culture.
- Includes Gratuity to Your Columbia Server and Walking Tour Guide
- Depart to Home