Caladium Festival - Lake Placid Florida
- Durata: 8 Ore (aprox.)
- Locatie: ORMOND BEACH, Florida
- Cod produs: P0SBT6
- Departs Ormond- New Smyrna- Cocoa & Viera only
- Our Day Trip to the Caladium Festival in Lake Placid, Fl. will also include a Visit to a Working Caladium Farm. Lake Placid is known as the Caladium capital of the world. With an estimated 1200 acres planted, it supplies 98 percent of the world’s caladiums.
- With approximately 40 varieties of white, red and pink plants along with many combinations of the colors. They are art work within themselves.
- This is an annual event taking place every July.
- Of course you can buy caladiums and bulbs! There are food vendors, arts and crafts, beer garden, live entertainment and much more.
- Don’t forget to visit our store, stop in, its air conditioned! Caladium Arts and Crafts Co-op at 132 E. Interlake Blvd, right in the middle of the festival. Unique arts and crafts.
- lunch on own Caladium Festival Lake Placid- Caladium Festival Lake Placid- Caladium Festival Lake Placid-
Our Annual Caladium Festival Includes
Car & Bike Show
Floral Arrangement Competition: Sponsored by The Lake Placid Garden Club
Art & Craft booths, Food & Entertainment
Florida Friendly Landscape & Ornamental Plants
Caladium Festival Art Competition
Caladium Field Bus Tours
& Much More!